Monday, December 19, 2005

a morbid topic

My nan is now in hospital. I didnt have to be a sitter. She was that weak mum couldnt handle the full nursing care alone so she admitted her into hospital.
I have seen her and said my goodbye's. Its cruel. Dying that is. I have had a few tears as its only days now according to the consultant.
Here i have been trying to do songs that are appropiate to play at her funeral.
I have come up with wings beneath my wings by bette midler,there youll be by faith hill, everybody hurts by REM, and celine dion with my heart will go on.
I have done somewhere over the rainbow as per my mothers request. But we need one or two more songs. I think my suggestions are appropiate. But any other comments on funeral songs would be greatly appreciated. What do you think???

4 Comments:

Blogger 411LTD said...

Hi ya Ange,

Here's a great one for the situation...
Artist: Hanson
Song: With you in your dreams

I've posted it on the internet temporarily so that you can listen to it and use if you like.

http://www.musicprowler.com/Hanson-with-you-in-your-dreams.mp3

Love and Light
Pauline

4:45 pm AEDT  
Blogger 411LTD said...

If you want to save the song to your computer, here's a page where you can do that:

http://www.musicprowler.com/html/hanson.htm

Cheers!
Pauline

4:53 pm AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

thanx pauline. That is a beautiful song. I just may consider it.

8:28 pm AEDT  
Blogger consise10 said...

Im so sorry to hear about this ange. I hope you are ok and courage is granted to get you through this trying time. Take care.

9:54 pm AEDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home