Tuesday, December 06, 2005

x-mas is nearing!

Here is my first xmas tree!
Imean its the first one i have had since living alone. My moggy hasn't even attacked it yet! Very very surprising.
I love it!!!!! its perfect for one person.
And i must add, that i got it for a bargain price. $5! Yes. At the reject shop.
It came with the lights and decorations.
I added the silver beads, purple and red balls. This year i am getting into the spirit. Considering last years christmas was a disaster. Only 6 more shifts, then 18 glorious days off...I cant wait to have a happy christmas with my family!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooohhh, how cute...A baby Xmas tree :)

11:19 pm AEDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It reminds me of the xmas tree i had pre-kids. It was about a foot tall and I had super glued all the ornaments on, so as i didnt have to take them off each year....Talk about lazy, lol....

11:23 pm AEDT  
Blogger Fred said...

Perfect. Now, just make sure the presents can fit under your new tree.

9:57 am AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

i only have to buy 3 pressies. and they are going to be gift vouchers. so thats a pretty easy christmas shop to do. im sure envelopes will fit under the mini 90cm tree.

11:24 am AEDT  
Blogger consise10 said...

Only five bucks and from the reject shop!Ha ha ha Geez you are funny ange! This post has given some well felt laughter. A much needed relief today. I love the purpley,silvery decorations and that is a true bargain!

8:25 pm AEDT  
Blogger R.H. said...

I laughed too.
Miss Nixie, you are terrifying, or you are funny. Very funny. Supergluing the decorations on the tree gave me a laugh. Still, I think superglue in your hands could be a very dangerous weapon.

Yours (most respectfully)
Robert.

11:48 pm AEDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, I did once superglue my hand to the front window of my house last yr....That was pretty terrifying :D

9:01 pm AEDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:06 pm AEDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW ange, remember NOT to fight w ur sister this yr!!!! LMFAO @ that

9:33 pm AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

no chance of that happening, as i wont be seeing her this year!!!!

11:20 pm AEDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home