Monday, November 21, 2005

Wet and Soggy Moggy

OMG! My little four leged friend here decided to join me in the shower! Yes. Thats right. My pet feline sat behind the shower curtain (while i was bathing) and decided to play with the water. Only his adventure got the better of him! I think i may have got a bit of a nervous twitch and accidently moved the shower curtain! I woder why that happened?Go figure.(oops...LOL)
He loves water. He loves to get into anything he can. You should have seen him checking out my cactus garden and my lovely gerbra's.
But no matter what. I still love him. He makes me laugh and is great
company. However, i really do hate to think what he will do to the christmas tree when its up?????

4 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

My cat doesn't mind being bathed. He stays still for it, as long as the water doesn't get in his face. This is really handy after he does something like curl up in the trash can!

2:02 am AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

yes blondie. I too can relate to that. I come home from work to find things knoked off the table, cuboards opened, plugs that go missing only to end up underneath the television a year later!!! LOL

7:45 pm AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

ok ok ok. get ready to hang it on me like everyone else. HIS name is MOLLY. he he he

4:01 pm AEDT  
Blogger Fred said...

Our dog will do the same thing. He'll actually walk into the shower. As for a bath - he gladly jumps in for the wash.
Weird, but true.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

3:12 pm AEDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home