Sunday, November 27, 2005

Insults

We all have friends, right? Then we have the one's we might chat on the phone to once a month. And the one true friend that you share everything with from the size of your big toe to the 5 nipples on your chest.(figuratively speaking).
Well i have this one friend. Who i thought was a friend. We have become distant lately and, I have noticed that iv'e made an effort to see her here and their, but shes always busy or has something else on.
Anyway, all i get now is an sms to be invited to a party or to go to a pub/nightclub with her and her friends. It feels as though im being used. Being used to make up numbers.I kind of feel insulted. Actually i do feel insulted. In fact im cross. Angry! ARGHHHHH.
If she was a friend, she would make an effort to be in contact with me more often, rather than using a text message to invite me out even though iv'e had no contact with her for 3 months! HELLO. Does she think im stupid???
So the moral of my winge is that i have declined the invite. I politely sent an sms back thanking her for the invite and that i have something else on. She didn't respond to my apology. She has INSULTED ME! I could write a list of insults from here to timbucktoo. But i will add another that gets up my nose. Thats the one when your at the supermarket chackout, and the shop assistant is having a lovely conversation with another co-worker on the next checout. There's no manners. No "Hello, How are you today?" Just chit chat and giggles with one another. That is insultinging rude and mannerless!!!
So, whats your insult? Please do share....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey honey...

Is it RM that u r talking about??

I absolutely HATE it when ur at a shop and the girls talk to each other and ignore u. i actually interupt them and ask if they have finished their chat. they just look stunned, then I proceed to answer my own questions.... hhhmmmm, perhaps they r so stunned bc they think Im MENTAL??????

9:19 pm AEDT  
Blogger Fred said...

My insult is the person in the "ten items or less" line that has twenty items. Or, the person who takes up two parking spaces.

Both of them really bother me.

11:42 am AEDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home