Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Success

Happy birthday to my friend nicky! We met at a shopping centre today and enjoyed a girly chat while we had some lunch.
I finally managed to complete my project(photo frame) sucessfully. Of course by following the instructions clearly without rushing.
So my friends, i am not a failure. A little time, patience, and following steps, has proven to me that i can be creative! i really hope nicky likes it....BTW, my illness is subsiding. The anti-biotics are kicking in.I can now eat and drink with minimal discomfort. YAY!!!

(see pic below of my efforts)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved it babe, I love it. I had the acest birthday ever....

7:40 pm AEST  
Blogger ange said...

im glad you had a great day. i enjoyed myself too!

8:30 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home