Friday, July 01, 2005

dinner for two

Last night i went out for dinner with a friend. I admit the nerves got to me a little when i went to pick him up. However that subsided quickly. I felt calm, relaxed and comfortable once we arrived at our destination.
There was plenty of laughs, chatter and sarcastic humor. Even the meal and atmosphere was satisfying.The sports bar? Well put it this way, it definately isnt my choice of a local hangout. But i am looking on the bright side. It doesnt matter where you go if the surroundings arnt your cup of tea. Its the company you have, and the making of your own fun that makes it all worth while.
In a nutshell, i had a plesant enjoyable evening :D

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

darling, remember when you and me went to that sports bar, how hilarious. i still have you smoking on my video phone saying,"WTF do you want me to say!"

Im glad you had a good night. Fun is what makes life bearable.

5:43 pm AEST  
Blogger ange said...

oh dear! yes i remember that night.After dinner we went there and we were observing the crowd, how young they were, and we where saying to one another"Oh my god, we never acted like that when when were that age! Did we?" Then i think you said to me,"Ange we are getting old!" Aaargh.

5:57 pm AEST  
Blogger ange said...

well it is a weird weird world. How ironic. good to hear that you too enjoyed yourself.

9:35 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home