Saturday, June 25, 2005

5 THINGS I REMEMBER ABOUT BEING A CHILD.

Ive been tagged. Thanx Nic. Here goes.

1) Painting my new bike brown and throwing grass seeds on it.

2)Showing off in front of my friends on a skate board. Only to go flying in the air and getting concussion.

3)Going to grandma's house for sleep overs and to be spoilt rotten. ( She made the best honey comb!)

4)Driving to queensland with the family and playing "I spy."

5)Cutting my hair! I wanted a spiky fringe. I cut the whole thing off and ended up looking like a carrot. ( It was not a good look. I had to put up with it until my fringe grew)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMFG!!!!! What I want to know is if the grass grew??????
A brown treddly with green, green grass growing from the handlebars... Cool as!!!!!

8:00 pm AEST  
Blogger ange said...

nixie, i have no idea if grass grew. i have to ask the parents.


Blair, a grass mazda 3! Yeah that would be lovely. Just a bit like dumb and dumber when they drove a combi van covered in fur!hahahaha

10:30 am AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home