Friday, July 08, 2005

Creativity.

My attempt at being arty farty failed! Last night i draged out my craft box and, i thought i would make something. I pulled out a kit which consisted of a wooden photo frame, paints, clay and the tools required to be creative.Unforunately I dont have this trait! I painted. Watched it dry. Done a second layer. watched that dry. Glued on some bits and bobs to the fame. Waited for that to dry. Then applied the varnish.DIDN'T, wait for that to dry. Painted on a second layer of varnish.Then the paint started to have a mental. It ended up all caked and cracked. What a disaster!
My nan(whos now in heaven), had a talent. She could draw, paint landscapes, and won competitions back in her time for having beautiful hand writing. She was the "creative one" in the family.However, I do have neat elegable hand writing. So maybe thats something that was passed onto me.
One more thing about my project attempt: "read the instuctions before commencement!" (see pic above)

1 Comments:

Blogger ange said...

bobby boy returns!

10:26 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home