Friday, June 24, 2005

INCIDENTS AND ACCIDENTS.

Its dark and cold. I lay here clutching onto my wheat pack to keep warm. I am thinking. I cant sleep. So many thoughts of people, issues and stressors. The clock is ticking. I observe to see the time. Its 2am. jesus Ange go to sleep! i lay there warm and comfy, and begin to drift off to sleepy land. I awake suddenly to hear the sound of breaking glass! Its so quiet, the sound was deafening. I didnt get up. I listen and hear the sound of something moving on the tiles outside my bedroom. WTF is that! It continues. i yell out "MOLLY." I try to waver this off, but the rolling of glass continues.Far out! Im going to have to get up.
Here i am on a friday morning at 3am, standing in the hallway looking at a broken glass on the tiles, and one hundred marbles rolling here and there. Mr molly(my cat) is ecstatic. chassing little glass balls and tapping them with his furry paws. I decide to leave the the mess that he has created and return to my sleepy hollow. All i hear is him playing with the marbles on the tiles! Its now 3-30am. So, up i get again!! I decide to clean up the mess as my house mate will be up early and, will probably go arse over tit on the marbles. Im not a nurse today. Its my day off!!!!
I had a an attractive glass filled with marbles on a shelf. i presume my mischievious moggy had a burst of energy and wanted to play. I was chessed off. This glass was given to me to me as a 21st present off a long lost friend. Its now gone! shattered....theres nothing to do but throw the glass fragments away. In the bin they go!
Finally i get a rested sleep.I get up, i chat to a few friends on the phone, make an appointment for the hairdrssers and, the beautician. The new couch is comming early next week! YAY. And i have a buyer for my old couch. Nicky, my surrogate sister(who i wish was a full blooded related sister) is well and has made amends with me after an intense misundersatanding. phew!!!(Love ya babe!!). I clean and wash. Gotta love domestic duties. NOT....
Dinner tonight consisted of butter chicken,rice, and nann garlic bread. DELICIOUS. Yum Yum!!!
Out comes the bourbon and coke. I tell my self, "only one or two drinks. You have to rid yourself of that spare tyre your carrying around." well, drink 4. I pour the bourbon, open the fridge, get out the MILK and , mix. AAARGH! Wake up Ange..HEllo!!!! bourbon and milk! NO. i tip that down the sink and start again. Keith has a chuckle and looks at me strangely....Maybe im mental? LOL...
What a day! Also im headache free. NO visit necessary to the quack. I feel good. On top of the world!
This week has been onimous. All is good now. I am good......yippeeeeeee

6 Comments:

Blogger ange said...

i have done.he is a scorpio! loves h2o.. like me.lol

11:13 pm AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well babe, i had a few glasses of wine in your honour tonight.

Burbon and milk??? HHhhmmm, I dont think that will be the next 'it' drink!! hahahahaha

12:16 am AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Molly may like it though???

12:19 am AEST  
Blogger ange said...

hahahahhahhhahaha

1:33 am AEST  
Blogger ange said...

god i love my pussy! that pic is my favourite...

11:05 am AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your pussy to ange.
So much fun to play with. LOL

Yes and i do mean Molly.

11:24 am AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home