Sunday, June 26, 2005

Couch Potato

This evening i lay on the couch with a blanket watching minority report. Keith decides he wants to join me. He says ,"Can i sit down?" I say "sure, but my legs will be on your lap." he said "thats ok."
Anyway i got a bout of the stupids. I started to jitter my feet. Then i started to jitter them more as though i was having a seizure. Keith was trying to be still and compose himself through laughter. I then said,"Im not annoying am i, im not annoying am i, Im not annoying am I?" My sides were hurting. I was cracking up at my own humor. All keith could do was laugh and look at me strangely. Then i said "You have foot duties!" "WTF?" he says...So i repeat my self.."YOU HAVE FOOT DUTIES. C'MON!" Omg, it was sooooo funny.He did end up giving me a foot massage. Thanx keith, you get brownie points for doing your good deed for the day...LOL

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can I come over and have Keith service my 'hooves'.... hahahahaha

12:52 am AEST  
Blogger ange said...

he's all booked out until next year. but you can still nake a booking! Hahahaha

4:13 pm AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a special Deal on for the next month.
When you get a foot massage you also get my wise cracking jokes but wait..... theres more.
For the first 3 clients you also get a leg massage thown in.....but wait...theres more..
If i like you you get it all for free.....but wait theres more...
I have some old blunt knifes that i bought from some TV shopping show...i'll throw those in for the 1st client.

12:16 am AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home