Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Odd Spot.

1) In the course of an average lifetime you will, while sleeping, eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders.

2)The pupil of an eye expands as much as 45% when a person looks at something pleasing!

3)The average human body contains enough fat to make seven bars of soap.

4)the strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.

5)You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television.

So there's some facts for you my blogging buddies!

I must also include in my entry that i had a sensational weekend getaway with a very special person who has walked into my life. A definate romantic memorable experience! A roaring cosy fire at a log cabin away from civilisation, soft delicate sounds of gentle music, embracing, the tantilising taste of red wine on the palette, candle light, an invigorating spa with the essential oils of ylang ylang and sandalwood that sent me floating, the company and interaction of two consenting adults. What a moment! What more could i ask for? Thank-you... I cant wait to get away again!!!! Maybe my choice???

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhhmmm, I bet I could make more like 15 bars of soap :(.

Sounds delightful your romantic get away

3:34 pm AEST  
Blogger R.H. said...

A bar of soap lasts me two years.

(Women have stronger tongues than men. They give them more exercise.)

9:25 pm AEST  
Blogger R.H. said...

Howdy Miss Ange, you sexy thing.

(sexy sexy sexy)

9:26 pm AEST  
Blogger ange said...

b b b b b b bobby baby!!!!

11:20 pm AEST  
Blogger BwcaBrownie said...

right RH - now I know where you go when I don't know where you are.

6:43 pm AEST  
Blogger ange said...

no problemo BR! i will teach you ANYTHING you wish:D

10:54 pm AEST  
Blogger ange said...

RH. you obviously dont shower enough. Do you have a stinky B.O problem? A bar of soap lasts you 2 yrs? ewwwwwww

5:25 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home