Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Headaches.

Aaargh! i have had 4 panadeine forte and four panadol today, and my headaches continue to persist. WTF is wrong with me? I recall about 6-7 days ago hitting my head on acupboard at work that bought me to tears. It cant be that? its now day 3 of unbearable headaches. if they havnt gone in two more days, i think a visit to the doctors wouldnt go astray. maybe its woman hood(if you get the jist), or a bout of stress! Alot is going on.eg; family dramas, frantic shifts at work or everyday things that are bothering me....im not a hyperchondriac. This head of mine is giving me hell!!!! i hope its gone tomorrow.......
one thing i have to say about me is that:
1) i am a good person
2)i will not traduce one that is close to me
3)i will not hide issues from the ones that i love
4) i will be straightforward /candid
5)i will not keep secrets from the ones that mean the world to me.
Im on a bit of a downer...feeling sorry for myself. i will get over it. tomorrows another day.(headaches go away PLEASE.......)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its all ok, I was just angry. I needed to let off steam.
I love you too

12:03 am AEST  
Blogger ange said...

a good.....fire truck.LOL

12:24 am AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tagg you on 5 things you miss about being a child....

9:51 am AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home