Thursday, February 23, 2006

Thursday funnies!!!

I have finally found inner peace.

"The way to achieve inner peace is to finish off all the things you have started".
So i looked around the house to see all the things i started and hadn't finished
.....and before leaving the house this morning I finished off a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white wine, the baileys, three barcardi breezers, the Jack Daniels,
the prozac, the valium, some cheese cake, and a box of chocolates.
You have no idea how bloody good i feel!

( thanx to a dear friend who sent this email to me)

6 Comments:

Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

I think I need to finish of all the things I haven't started too ...
Have a great weekend, Take care, Meow

9:11 pm AEDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, i think I need to procrastinate on that one....lol....

11:04 pm AEDT  
Blogger consise10 said...

Ha h ahaaaaaaaaa!! This one had me reeling In loud laughter. Good one ange!!!

7:10 pm AEDT  
Blogger Fred said...

Good one. I'm going to start opening all those things right now.

4:51 am AEDT  
Blogger R.H. said...

I am stressed and wracked with anxiety.
Nervy too, with the irrational fear that something dreadful is about to happen.
If you send me that $50.00 I will have inner peace.

Thanking you.
Robert.

4:41 pm AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

nah!

8:13 pm AEDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home