Sunday, February 19, 2006

saturday night

well, i ventured to nic's house last night. We had a night of laughs. And i mean a night of LAUGHS.

What a woman shouldn't do when under the influence is;

Sit on a recliner chair(while the chair is reclined) with legs curled up, lean forward and hold onto the side table while trying to reach for your drink on the main coffee table. Reason; Chair tilts forward, hand on side coffee table knocks bowl of potato chips flying onto your head and spewing all over the floor while the recliner chair is on a 40degree angle touching the floor! Woman and friend then laugh hysterically to the extent of tears and painful abdominal muscles. Hmmmmmmmmmm. I hope i desribed that well enough for you to paint a picture in your head! Very Very Very Funny....

so, what else has happened? I have a new mobile phone. Its Ace! I have a new watch i bought from ebay. Its toatally cool! I had my pc looked at. Is working better, BUT, i need to call them again as im still dropping out.Pfft..
My car is being looked at in a week and i get a courtesy car!
Work is satisfying now i have added responsibility.
And i have also bought a new cat ornament to add to my home. Its also Ace! Not that i need anymore! I already have 100 cat things scattered around the home!...LOL

4 Comments:

Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Hi Ange .... that was hilarious ... wish I had've been there to witness it !!

Regarding cat ornaments (which I have quite a collection also !!), don't know what part of Melbourne you are from ... I am from the Knox area ... but there is an amazing shop called Cat Lovers in Ferntree Gully Mountain Gate, on Burwood Hwy, which sells nothing but cat stuff ... it is grouse, I would spend hours (and dollars) in there. The owner, Sandra, is lovely. They have a website ... there is a link on my blog ... if you are not in the area. Anyway, I know you will love it (if you haven't alredy been there, that is).
Take care, don't sit on too many Jason Recliners !! (Jason's yes, Recliners no LOL !!!!) Have a great week, Meow

10:26 pm AEDT  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Yay, just noticed ... you've added me to your blogroll. Thank you. That's so sweet.

10:31 pm AEDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes babycakes it was one Hell of a night!! A few things u did leave out....pillow biter, fart buttons, infrared transferring of cat noises, and pizza, yummy

1:00 am AEDT  
Blogger consise10 said...

Sounds like fun! (:-)

11:25 pm AEDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home