Wednesday, January 25, 2006

On the upside!

Ahhhhhhhhh.......Life is like a box of chocolates!(Thanx Forrest Gump)
Im sooooo happy at the moment.
I was accepted the position for the job i went for recently. Hopefully this will open the door for new and exciting beginings in 2006.
February the 20th is the starting date. At least that gives me time to decrease my working hours(in writing to my nurse unit manager)at the hospital. All im waiting on is a contract in the mail.It should arrive by Monday. EXCITING.

Also i won a prize in lotto last night. $21! whoo hooo. Well I guess its better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

Mum also had her birthday recently. On that revolting 43degree day.
It was nice to see my aunt,uncle and 2nd cousins. As well as spending it with my parents.

Life is grand. No rollercoaster here at present.

10 Comments:

Blogger spicey pineapple said...

hate to be the one to break it to you doll but life is a continous rollercoaster of emotions and the way in which life turns out to be. it is not about whether we belive our lives are stable it is because the hypothetical concept is actually on the flat part of the rollercoaster and is taking you up the hill for a really big drop or a few small dips but it is never not in motion. i belive it is safe to assume that we are never in tyhe clear no matter how well things are going be prepared. this does not mean not to enjoy life this means to tresure the good times that are had to we have something soft incase we knock our heads on the downfalling motion which is our ever changing lives

11:19 pm AEDT  
Blogger Fred said...

YAY!! Congrats on the new job.

9:33 am AEDT  
Blogger consise10 said...

Good on you ange! Congratulations!
It`s nice to win Tattslotto sometimes too. Well done mate ;>)

5:14 pm AEDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let the good times roll babe.......

7:41 pm AEDT  
Blogger Nerdine said...

Congrats on the job!
Good start of the year..

9:43 pm AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

thanx guys! fingers crossed it's going to be worthwhile......
I am thinking positive +++++++

9:55 pm AEDT  
Blogger R.H. said...

I'd be happy to blow $2.50 on you anytime, sugarplum.


-Providing it's only once a year, of course.

Loverboy Robert.

11:33 am AEDT  
Blogger R.H. said...

Ange sweetiepie, send me the 21 smackers. I'm real short of dough at the moment. And anyway, you don't need it.
What you do need is to brighten up a bit more. And the best way to do that is to make someone else happy.

I'd be enormously pleased!

Always Remember Angie, money says 'I love you'.
And really, there's no better way to say it.
Not to me, anyway.

Loverboy Robert.

11:55 am AEDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

add this to ur list... I bought u a little pressie today, it cost me a grand total of $2.50!!

And no Robert, I didnt get it from Savers in Dandenong!!!!

7:35 pm AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

thanx nixie!!!

thanx RH. Bobby boy...

thanx loz, blondie, concise,nerdine and fred!

7:57 pm AEDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home