Thursday, March 09, 2006

Dr Jekyl

Yesturday i had a blood test.
It bloody damn well killed!
I had to say ouch and that it was really hurting. She stopped and went to the other arm. Luckily she got the blood with out the agony from my left arm.
Post the test, i couldn't hold anything. It hurt too much. It was throbbing soooo badly, i had to put ice on it.That gave me much needed relief.
Today its tender. There's no throbbing. Just abit of an ache, thanx goodness!I was so worried that maybe she had formed a clot.
i will never ever get her take blood from me again. I will request to see a pathogy nurse at a blood taking centre!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

OMG ... that looks incredibly painful ... what sort of person did you go see, a butcher !!! You poor thing ... it looks like your left arm ... are you a right hander ??? Hope it is feeling much better now. Take care, Meow

10:08 pm AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

I am right handed, and my GP that i regularly see done the blood test!!!!
its sore. just a dull ache. thank god it aint throbbin! that was agony!!!!
i will live...

10:47 pm AEDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home