Monday, March 06, 2006

POOH!

Bloody Pooh!
I have completed 4 days of poohy work. And i mean that literally.
Out of the four patients i had, three of them at the same time left lovely colourfull deposits in their adult sized nappies.Relatives were in their rooms visiting at this time complaining that Mrs A,B and,Mr C needed changing.
So, as a nurse with only 2 arms,I had to endure the task of attending to one patient at a time.
Well the relatives weren't happy! HELLO. I dont have carbon copies of my self or extendable octopus arms!!!
People just dont understand. I have other people to care for in the public health system, not one on one nursing. I was so frustrated. I was having palpitations from the stress of unhappy relatives. WTF do you do?
I threatened to walk out i was so stressed. It wasn't just the pooh, there was alot of other nursing tasks that needed to be done at the same time.
I did one thing at a time, apologised to the patients and relatives for my delay with a brief explaination. They obliged to my apology, but the body language was obvious they still weren't happy.
Thank goodness i have three days off now. YAY!
Since Im writing about pooh, i felt a little constipated. So i took some coloxyl and senna last night. What a result! OMG. i dont think i will deficate for the next couple of days. hehehehehe.... Gee i feel good and much lighter. No more bloated feeling. But these laxatives did give me lower tummy pain in the morning. Now i know how a patient must feel after having coloxyl and senna.
Was that a little too much information for you blog readers out there??? LOL

7 Comments:

Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
(Not much else to say, really !!!)
Hope you have a great 3 days off, and don't get "bogged" down with too much stuff ... relax !!
Take care, meow

12:31 pm AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

hehe, "Bogged down!"
Actually i dont want to be "dumped" down with lots of house work on my days off!LOL

2:24 pm AEDT  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Don't "run" yourself ragged !!

8:49 pm AEDT  
Blogger R.H. said...

There's a constipated blogger known as C.L. (Christ the Lord) that even a whole factory load of laxatives couldn't flush out.
He hasn't had a shit in five years, but sure would shit himself if R.H. got hold of him!

Sincerely.
R.H.

9:38 pm AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

ummmmm....... ok bobby

9:33 am AEDT  
Blogger Tim Rice said...

Many years ago, I worked as a basic care provider in a home for the severely and profoundly developmentally challenged. I think I then knew some of the frustrations you are now expressing.

But enjoy your days off. :)

10:12 am AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
YES i am enjoying my time off.
LOL

1:29 pm AEDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home