Wednesday, January 11, 2006

PEACE

To my beautiful nan,

I love you
I always will
I have cherished memories
That are embedded within.

You were a lady
So strong
Yet so ill
You never complained
You had a strong will.

You are now at peace
As free as a bird
Till we meet again
Time will tell
Your face, smile and memories
Are with me forever
What a courageous woman
I trait I did not endevour.

So my beautiful nan
I will never forget you
You are in my head and my heart
I like to think the angels are with you
You are now so free
No more pain
You are at peace.

I love you soooo much
Its hard to believe your gone
But my memories remain
From child hood till now
No one will ever replace you
You were my beautiful nan!

Love your grand daughter
Angela xxxooo

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((ange))))))))))))))

*hugs babe*

11:14 pm AEDT  
Blogger Fred said...

God Bless.

11:24 am AEDT  
Blogger R.H. said...

That couldn't be better Ange.

It's what I'd want.


Robert.

4:43 pm AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

Thanx guys. Hugs to ALL of you.(((((((((((((((((((((((nixie, fred and robert)))))))))))))))))))))

10:38 pm AEDT  
Blogger Paula said...

Beautiful benediction.

11:12 am AEDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home