Friday, January 06, 2006

What's been happening?

ahhhhhhh. Back to work today after having 3 weeks annual leave.It Was lovely to sleep in, nanna nap, visit family, friends, relax, read and go shopping.Reality has now bit me on the bum. BUGGER.

This year is going to be my year. I know. I can feel it in my bones. Its alreay started off on a positive.

I have a job interview coming up and its exactly what i have been striving for.I hope its a nice place and all goes well with the interview. Fingers crossed my expectations are met.

Next i have decided to shed some of the muffin top. So ive joined a weight loss programme. So far, after 2 days im positive and feeling on top of the world.
My exercise regime has started with brisk 20-30minute walks.I aim to keep this up to 4-5 x a week, eventually working it into a 45minute walk.Positive affirmation doesnt go astray.

So my friends, thats 2 goals im already working on.Pretty good huh?There's a few more to be met. But hey, im not rushing. One step at a time.

What are your goals for 2006? Please do share...

2 Comments:

Blogger consise10 said...

Great for you ange! You sure are off to a flying start mate.

My goal (although quite vague I realise) is just to 'relax' my mind and thoughts.

11:10 pm AEDT  
Blogger Fred said...

Good luck with the job interview, Ange.

Goals? The Missus, the kids, and my job. Improve myself in all three areas.

4:18 am AEDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home