Friday, December 30, 2005

December 2005 is ending.

Chistmas is now over for another year. I recieved $100. So i bought my self a wok, a book, and spoiled my self with a facial.

The book i bought i cant put down. Its a true story of a child who was abused. He is the 3rd worst case ever recorded in the USA. I cant believe what i have i read. Honestly, i thought this had to be fiction. But it is all true. An innocent child who was beaten black and blue, called the boy, then eventually "It." He was a slave to his mother and the family. Its a miracle he survived to tell his story.

Other than that, i have steam cleaned my carpets(a bastard of a job), and the results were dazzling, caught up with family and friends, went to a few BBQ's, relaxed, and went shopping. Now its time to plan the countdown for NYE tomorrow night. And its going to be a scortcher. 42 degrees in melbourne! Blah.
Im not sure what im going to do. To be honest, i think its an excuse to get drunk and wake up the next day feeling like crap mumbling to one's self "Never again." Yeah right!!! I have the option of sharing it with a friend up at the dandenongs. Im definately not going into the city. I did that last year. The crowds were a bit of a handfull.
What are your plans for NYE???

And R.H, sorry i didn't spend my $$ at savers. Maybe next year...

P.S my nan is still battling on.She continues to live in a hospital room draped with crisp white sheets and a blanket, connected to drip where she's recieving fluids for hydration. She's Deteriorating ever so slowly. At least she made x-mas, and will more than likely live into the new year.(God bless her)

1 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

I'll sepnd a quiet evening with The Missus and some neighbors. No driving, just walking.

Happy New Year.

1:24 am AEDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home