Wednesday, August 10, 2005

ICE AGE

I have achieved. This morning I got up and braved melbourne's 7 degree weather and went for a power walk. The only thing is I didn't wear enough layers of winter woollies, and saw that my peripheral ciculation in my hands change from a healthy pink to reddish blue.Then the numbness set in. But as I plodded along for 20minutes i warmed up.
Nova radio station have been going on about snow in the suburbs. Listeners have been calling saying that its snowing in whittlesea and ballarat. It will be interesting to see if melbourne becomes a blanket of white.
As i prepared to get ready for work my mischievious moggy decided he would climb the clothes rack. It was hilarious(my favourite word at the moment).He was hanging from the rungs, twisting, attempting balance, which he succeded. Iwish i had have had a cam handy.
Then i made my way to the milkbar where i was served by an asian gentleman who has minimal english skills. As i was buying, he kept on going to his pc as it made bell sounds. I gather he was internet chatting. I found this to be very rude when you are meant to be serving a customer. i felt like saying "Mate, forget your pc and just serve me!" I didnt say anything, but gee i really wanted to. Does anyone have manners in this world??? Its not the first time he has done this when i have ventured down there to buy something!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate it when I am serving a customer and they chat on their mobile phone.... I just talk to them like they were not on it!!!

8:24 pm AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I Blog Because I Can."
cheesecake recipe rhubarb

11:42 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home