Saturday, July 30, 2005

Clumsy

Last night i stayed at a VIP's apartment. I had been at work and felt grotty. So off to the shower i go.
I stood in the bathroom, opened the shower door, and realised the shower was too high for a shorty like me. Here i pull down the shower arm by the sprinklery part.And the flippen thing snapped off! WTF do i do?
I attempted to put it back by my self, but it was no use. I was laughing hysterically to myself, and i ran out to the lounge room with the shower head in my hand. VIP go up and said that i handn't snapped it and that it will screw back on. Uh ah! No. I had broken it! Fuck did i feel like a dickhead.
Anyway, it was repaired. So i began my bathing regime. I noticed the water wasnt drenching me enough and was spraying on the back wall tiles. Gently i attempted to adjust the shower arm so i could be saturated with the water. As i did so, it came apart again. I was left holding onto the srpinklery bit while the water was spewing out like a hose with no nozzle.
OMG! Once again i tryed to fix it. I couldnt. I called out to VIP laughing my head off. VIP came to the rescue and was laughing with me.
Finally i had my shower and did not dare touch the shower arm and its other parts. I only controlled the taps. And did so gently!
This incident was soooo funny to me. Im chuckling as i type. I wonder if VIP will have me over as a guest again? LMAO

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahah ange, now who is the NUTBAG!!!!!

1:21 pm AEST  
Blogger ange said...

next time i will continuously fiddle with the shower so VIP can save me from drowning... Oh, and get a sneaky peek! LOL.Hopefully VIP doesnt go blind.

11:44 pm AEST  
Blogger ange said...

BTW nixie; im not a nut bag. Im a nutter!

11:45 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home