Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Worrying Wednesday

My parents came to visit today. Mum had her stitches removed from her wound post her surgery.She got her biopsy results. theres nothing malignant! Phew. Now they are going to set off on vacation for eight weeks. Im sooooo jelous. They definately live retirement life to the fullest.

I had a dream about my dad recently. Boy it was a weird one. Its still lingering in my mind. so here goes:
I was at a small country hospital with my mum. we were going to visit someone(dont know who). I said to mum, "Grandpa is in here, i better go and visit him." I stroll around the ward looking at the patients door names to find my gandads. I observe some nurses standing in the corridoor having a good laugh. I thought to my self "How un-professional!" And gave them a look of disgust.
Finally i find his room. I enter and see the matress on the floor, with no one in the bed. There he lay in an upright position next to the bed on the floor covered with the bed sheets. I cant even remember saying hello or having eye contact. However, it was grandad.
The next minute, at the blink of an eye, my dad was in the hospital bed. He wasnt well. In fact i dont think we spoke either? The next minute i get told the devestating news that he has died. I then enter the room to see a peaceful body. My head rested on his chest with tears rolling down my cheeks. Then i feel the gentle touch of a hand stroking my head. My dad in spirit was doing this. He was saying through touch, "Its alright dear, all is ok, you will be fine and i am now at peace."I then woke up and i have been thinking of this dream ever since sunday morning.
I have no idea if there is an explaination for this dream, or is it i had this dream because of my feral shift at work on saturday? i cant get it out of my head! Any comments would be greatly appreciated...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your parents have a better social life than me... They have been everywhere man

7:55 pm AEST  
Blogger ange said...

Tell me about it!*-)

8:10 pm AEST  
Blogger ange said...

Blair, dont tell me im going to have a hellish 5 days at work!!!! i better chuck those sickies.

11:18 pm AEST  
Blogger ange said...

thankyou for your comment totolehero. so my dreams a positive? thats got to be a good omen!

11:33 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home