Thursday, July 28, 2005

LIKES AND DISLIKES.

Ange's tastes.

Likes; Food(dairy, meat, some seafood, chicken, fruit, veg, savory, sour, hot, spicy and sweet), socializing, watching my fav t.v series, movies, a night out on the town with girlfriends, dancing, cleanliness, singing(try very hard LOL), documentaries, learning, intelligence, honesty, Tennis( aussie open), animals(My pet cat), Family get togethers, R+R, cuddles, my occupation, my friends, internet, blogging and commenting, walking, chocolate, flowers, presents, Sunday's paper, music, coffee, alcohol, the beach, day dreaming, HAPPINESS, compliments, praise, my comfy bed, my car, love, thunderstorms, to give a lending hand, compromise, love my ss, laughter, comedy, sarcasm and sex.

Dislikes; Anchovies, avocado, conflict, arguments, confusion, footy, LIARS, drama queens, nightmares, "No Gary No" advertisement, Some horror movies, Huntsmans, snakes, pain, negativity, being unwell physically and mentally, self centeredness, boredom, lychees, rev heads, hard drugs, Bills, stressing(happends to us all!), miniature fluffy dogs, loneliness, my occupation, PMT, Jam, body odor, fakeness,scortching hot days, sweating, jogging/running, ginger, insomnia, fear, heights, the unknown, my sister to a certain degree, hangovers(i will never learn), my extra flab, being blind in one eye, greasy hair, silence, mosquito's, bowling, injections, politics and abuse.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are GREAT lists...I love them. im gonna do one(Yeh yeh, copy cat from Ballarat).

You dont like Jam, I did not know that. I agree about the fluffy white dogs, Hmmm. Avacados are good, so are anchovies.

I love you too my SS, oh and I like sunday paper's too(Thats a fantastic addition)

V.good....10/10

You forgot to add in your dislike list, creepy satantic freaks that have tenticles!!!*sniggers to myself*

7:54 pm AEST  
Blogger ange said...

thankyou sweetie! what about that flippen ad on tv!!!! drives me NUTS.

7:55 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home