Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Am i fussy?

If i moved out of a place that i was sharing with someone, i would make sure that i cleaned up all my mess. For example; i would vaccum the bedroom , vaccum the room that i used for the pc, clean the bathroom, throw out rubbish that had been left on the floor in the bedroom eg;general rubbish, shopper dockets, bank receipts, dirty tissues and, wash any bed linnen, towels etc that i had used.
I remember when i shared with another couple and another girl, it didnt work out after living with them for 3 months, so i moved out! When i did so, i made sure that i cleaned the room that i was using and didnt leave anything for others to pick to up. Isnt that manners and common courtsey?
My house mate moved out on sunday and left what i have stated above. I asked him to try and get the stains out of the carpet that he had left. Time wasn't permitted, so he gave me $10 to go toward steam cleaning. I think im about $20 short off him for carpet cleaning. But hey whats $20?
So, the moral of my blog is that i have been left with cleaning up after someone else. I dont think im over reacting. Im not fussy. Its the principal. Isn't it? I am alittle pissed off. does anyone blame me?Do you think im being fussy??????

5 Comments:

Blogger ange said...

oh, behave Mr Blair!

9:59 pm AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helllo! I work in a supermarket!!!!

Yeh, the room should be left as he found it.

8:24 pm AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

R U Suffering from P M T !!

or are you just being ure usual self ?? HUH !!

10:50 pm AEST  
Blogger ange said...

so who the fuck is this annon person? i think i have an idea?

10:54 pm AEST  
Blogger ange said...

thank you blondie!

6:06 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home