Friday, August 05, 2005

CRUELEST ACT MAN COULD EVER CARRY OUT!

THIS IS SOOOOO DIGUSTING! MY STOMACH MILLS AND CHURNS TO THIS. I CANT BELIEVE IT. THIS HAS TO BE THE WORST FORM OF CRUELTY TO ANIMALS. IF YOU ARE BRAVE ENOUGH, GO TO THE WEB SITE OUTLINED BELOW!!!!!!!!


A Japanese man in New York breeds and sells kittens that are called BONSAI CATS. That would sound cute, if it weren't kittens that were put into little bottles after being given a muscle relaxant and then locked up for the rest of their lives!! The cats are fed through a straw and have a small tube for their faces. The skeleton of the cat will take on the form of the bottle as the kitten grows. The cats never get the opportunity to move. They are used as original and exclusive souvenirs. These are the latest trends in New York, China, Indonesia and New Zealand. If you think you can handle it, go to this site http://www.bonsaikitten.com have a look at t he methods being used to put these little kittens into bottles.

(This was from an e mail i recieved recently. There's a petition attatched to stop this outrageous act.)

10 Comments:

Blogger R.H. said...

Miss Ange your naivete is so cute, so endearing. When you come to my place I'll have some shrunken African heads to show you.

-Loverboy Robert.

1:50 pm AEST  
Blogger ange said...

Loverboy Robet! How was your trip off the planet earth? Long time no hear! welcome back to ange's blogland. Athough this has to be one of the worst sadistic things i have ever come across in my whole life!!!i want something to be done to stop this rediculous act!

11:21 am AEST  
Blogger el Bow said...

I think that is the best idea EVER. I'm going to try it with a dog.

9:13 pm AEST  
Blogger ange said...

you have to be kidding???? unless you are some sicko!!!!!!

9:19 pm AEST  
Blogger el Bow said...

who is kidding? I'm not even going to use a puppy, it will be a full grown dog. I guess I'll have to limit its calcium intake for a while to soften the bones, unless someone else can think of a way to make them soft and bendy.

3:30 am AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, how are you? I was wondering how you got the email, I got it sent to me and then I sent it to other people. That is the most disguting thing a person can do to an animal. I sent them an email saying that 'why don't you do that to a human, or is it because you are afraid that they might fight back' and animals can't. They are only worthless pieces of crap anyway. I hope that you signed the petition and sent it along. Enjoy your day

10:36 am AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and thanks for the comment that you sent me about the kids, they really drive me nuts and know how to push my buttons. They are boys and think that they can do what there father used to do, but they don't realize that I got rid of him.

10:42 am AEST  
Blogger ange said...

elbow. you are sick!!! very sick! i hope someone abducts you and puts you into a vegemite jar. HA

2:06 pm AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Okay, i just couldn't remember who I sent it to. Did you sign the petition and send it on?

11:55 pm AEST  
Blogger ange said...

i am going to sign the petition!!!definately.

4:10 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home