Monday, June 06, 2005

ILL

i am not well! i just called work and told them i wont be in tomorrow. i have the dreaded lurgy! my head is fuzzy, my nose is stuffy and, my throat feels like its been massaged with sandpaper. ewwwww. ouch! poor me. god i feel like crapola. my house mate was kind enough to go and buy me some lemsip sachets and some soothers. he even made the bestest pizzas! well there aint anything wrong with my appetite while im feeling unwell/crappy. damn! if i didnt have an appetite, then i would lose some weight. maybe tomorrow i feel worse? (joke darlinks. funny ha ha)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darling, I think that cold may have come from me..... I too am feeling crapola. Perhaps in the future, when you stay the night, we wont sleep in the same bed.. ;)

10:25 am AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home