Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Musical Beds

when i stayed at my friends house recently, her son awoke as he had wet the bed. so my friend sent him to go and sleep in her bed. meanwhile her and i stayed up to watch a movie. then we said our good nights to one and other and went to bed. i awoke at 5-30 to find her son in my bed. he said mummys gone into his sisters bed and im all alone. so he stayed wit me.
a few hours later i awoke to hear him laughing. i knew something had happened. he said ange "guess what?" and i said " what?" as i said that i moved my leg over the other side of the bed. and guess what? he had wet the bed that i was sleeping in! it was 7am and i thought i cant sleep in a wet bed. so i went into my friends bed. she was still asleep with her daughter. she then came into her room to find me in her bed. she said " god, what are you doing here?" i told her that her son had wet the bed, so i came in here. she said thats fine. so i went off to sleepy land for a few hours.....
when i look back i find this amusing.so hence the reasoning behind my entry.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha, yes it was quite a shock to find you in my bed...

3:03 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home