Thursday, April 07, 2005

joke

an elderly couple walk into mc donalds. the husband order's 1 cheese burger, a small fries, and 2 cups of coffee. they make there way over to a table and the elderly man cuts the cheeses burger in half, and carefully counts the fries and gives half to his wife.
a by stander cant help to notice the man, and goes up and offers to buy them another cheese burger. the elderly man said," we have been married for 50yrs and we have learnt share". the by stander says, "ok no worries". the elderly man eats his half of his cheese burger and fries. the by stander notices the elderly woman hasnt touched her food. so he goes over and says, "excuse me, is your wife ok? i have noticed she hasnt eaten anything and you have finished your meal?"
the elderly man replies,"shes ok, shes just waiting for me to finish and then she can have the teeth!" ahhhhhhhhhhh......gross! now thats just taking things a bit too far for sharing. LOL...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha..... I think i've heard that one before somewhere ;-) LOL

Now forgive me if i'm over analysing a joke but i wouldn't think they'd have the same shaped mouth though they have been together so long that they have.
I wonder what else they would share. The mind boggles.

Oh and sorry I think i scared off rob.
Hey rob dont take things so seriously LOL

11:44 am AEST  
Blogger ange said...

cheers my friend....
c'mon rob! dont ignore me"sweetie"

8:12 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home