Wednesday, March 30, 2005

ITS A DEAL !!!

went to the movies the other night and saw "closer". i highly recommend it. It stars sexy jude law. YUM...

The decision is final. i have purchased the mazda3 sedan in titanium grey.i have paid a deposit, got a fantastic trade in price, but have to wait to wait 5 weeks as the car hasnt been made yet.i find that a tad funny, but i am absolutely stoked that i will be the first to drive a brand spanking new motor vehicle(hurry up 5 weeks!!!!im impatient).

Dad and i set off to a mazda dealer in the suburb i live in, to see what trade in price i would get, and what there prices were for a mazda3. I didnt even think to wash my car to make it look more presentable, so dad and i quickly washed and vaccumed my car.
The car sales man couldnt give me a price unless we were prepared to do business. drrrrr! "we will do business when we get a trade in price!!!" he stuffed us around for ages. he even asked if i would like an icypole as its a hot day.(yeah right! i can think of something else better to suck on. but i dont think i will say that while my father is present. LOL)
Time passed and no price was available. he took down my details and said a figure should be available at the end of the week. doesnt make sense???dad and i then headed off to another dealer. the place where i test drove the car on sunday.i got an evaluation straight away, figures were discussed, a bit of haggleing, a chat with the manager of the store, and an agreement was made. what a lenghthy process! papers were signed and a chat with a consultant who was trying to sell me vehical protection packs. tempting i must say. but i cant afford it at the moment. i do want tinted windows. that offer is there. there price is $655, but i will shop around and see if i can get it cheaper elsewhere.
im ever so happy! i want my car now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look below 666

19 Comments:

Blogger R.H. said...

Bugger your car! I'm sick of bloody hearing about it!

(Come and pick me up, we'll go to Healesville.)

8:34 am AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations my dear... I'm sure you will enjoy your new car once you get it. I know how exciting it is to get something new.

oh and if you want something other than a icypole let me know LOL

8:52 am AEST  
Blogger ange said...

bugger you robert...your no going to healesville now!!! you have insulted me.

8:23 pm AEST  
Blogger ange said...

hahahahahaha, funny one ki! thanx for your warm wishes. would you like to come to healesville for a drive with me in the new car? robert has done his dash....

8:24 pm AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehehehehehe!...

Yes i would love to my dear!

Sorry Rob... you gotta learn how to talk nice to the girls! LOL

10:10 pm AEST  
Blogger R.H. said...

I'm crushed.

7:19 pm AEST  
Blogger R.H. said...

Yes, well I don't mess about.
I show you the worst of me, right from the start. The nice talk comes later.

7:33 pm AEST  
Blogger ange said...

R.H.i think you chop and change. are you schitzophroenic? you seem to have stopped with the title "sweetie pie".

8:19 pm AEST  
Blogger R.H. said...

I'm up and down like a bridegroom's bum. Up and down like a roller coaster. But never mind, one day I'll get you in the tunnel of love.

Robert.

7:03 am AEST  
Blogger ange said...

pffft...

11:57 am AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rob its not the tunnel of love thats should be the goal its whats at the other end that we all should be seeking.

12:27 pm AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that said... of course the tunnel of love is a fun place to park LOL

12:46 pm AEST  
Blogger R.H. said...

Bugger your car, bugger the hospital, and bugger your new photo too!

Miss Nickers will take me to Healesville.

Robert!


See how you bloody like that!

5:56 pm AEST  
Blogger ange said...

your a spoil sport. temper temper "Bobby"....

10:56 pm AEST  
Blogger R.H. said...

I'm car sick now - sick of Miss Ange's bloody car!

1:52 pm AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicky would you like to come to healsville with Ange and I.
We'll look after you. I'll even bring a barf bag LOL

7:49 pm AEST  
Blogger ange said...

suffer in your jocks "Bob"!!!!

9:43 pm AEST  
Blogger R.H. said...

No chance of that, "M-ANGE".

10:38 pm AEST  
Blogger ange said...

whatever......

8:25 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home