Monday, April 04, 2005

eeewww...HUNTSMAN

this morning i awoke to hear my moggy meowing and carrying on. i totally ignored it, but he kept going on and on. so up i get to investigate(it was time for me to get up to get ready for work). i saw him fossicking at a large black creature on my kitchen tiles. to my surprise it was a LARGE furry huntsman! i stopped in my tracks and, observed the creture defending itself by being up on its back legs with the front ones spread trying to attack my cat when he swiped with his paws. the damn thing sprung, jumped about one metre here and there. it then sprung in my direction and landed on my foot! i screamed, i had the ashtray in my hand full of cigarette butts. that went flying in mid air, ash along with stinky butts ended up on the floor. poor mr huntsman was then murdered with the yellow pages. as for the mess from the ash tray, that stayed on the floor untill i got home from work. i had to go. i was running late.

when i got home, my nan and mum arrived. we went out for pizza and gelati! yummo...we discussed nan going into the home this thursday. mum has found a place not far from her. it will be interesting to see how my nan goes. shes so confused, has absolutely no idea whats going on! she said good bye to me and gave me a kiss. she said," im your last grandma arnt i? or am i your great grandma?" i told her shes my grandma, not my great. she chuckled to herself and i waved good bye. i think mums worried, stressing a bit, im sure all will be ok. see what happens...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm.. I know cats are immune to funnel web bites but i'm not sure about huntsmans even though they are not deadly their bite would surely hurt. So good one Ange you rescued your cat. But i can just picture you screaming when it landed on you... i'm sorry but its funny in a aweful sorta way. i should've been there to rescue you.

Its sad about poppy...she's seems like a nice old stick ... deserves a bit of dignity even if she wont know shes getting it or not..
I wish her well... i cant do more than that...i dont think anyone can.

10:28 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home