Thursday, March 24, 2005

confident and content...

ahhhhh.... had a good day, including my days off. dinner and movies with 8 of my work collegues was both enjoyable and pleasant. we saw "million dollar baby", wasnt bad. a tear jerker at the end. but im tough! i didnt cry. LOL.
work was good. i didnt do much for the patients that i was nursing, so i floated and helped all the other nurses.
i got an interesting letter today from the nurses board of victoria. it stated that the course i undertook last year is not valid as a module wasnt included in the course. i therefore had to complete a declaration stating that i will not administer medications until i have undertaken the 35hrs. i was cheesed off big time! this course i did cost me $1700 and i was not going to pay anymore fees to make up the hours. i see it as the training facilities problem, as well as the nurses board for not thouroughly observing the curriculum to be correct. any way, i managed to get in contact with the training facility and theres no cost involved. i have to do 2 weekends from 9am to 4-30pm, and one weekday from 3pm to 10-30pm. yeah its inconvienient, but if i want this qualification to be valid i have to do it.i may have to take 3 annual leave days. i hope not, but if thats the case, so be it. i may be able to score some study days and be payed. i have to discuss this with my nurse unit manager.what a pain in the arse......
car shopping car shopping car shopping!!! Cant wait.
dad and i next week will have a look. i have looked at the new astra, mazda3 and toyota corolla on the internet. im leaning toward the mazda3 first, then the astra, and last but not least the toyota. so a bit of test driving and seeing the cars insides and outs should make up my mind...im so EXCITED i cant wait....i want a new car sooooo badly. i hate my hyundai...GRRRRRR.......

8 Comments:

Blogger R.H. said...

I'm not sure that I like your new photo.

3:39 pm AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

ok. whatever

9:18 pm AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

do you approve of this one "bobby?"

10:38 pm AEDT  
Blogger R.H. said...

My word!

Who is it, Sharon Stone?

11:03 pm AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

thats me! "ANGELA"

11:55 pm AEDT  
Blogger R.H. said...

Bah! I don't believe that! You dames put film star's photos on your blogs all the time.

12:32 am AEDT  
Blogger R.H. said...

If that's you, then I'm the Easter Bunny!

12:33 am AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

hahaha. so does the mysterious robert have floppy ears and a cotton tail? my word what a sight to see....

i swear on the bible that that pic is me. i had a photo shoot done in december that i won. im not bullshitting.

10:25 am AEDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home