Friday, March 25, 2005

good GOOD friday.

late for work today. i had a feral sleep. i heard so many foreign sounds last night. even my cat was on the alert.i was up and down like a yo-yo. it sounded as though someone was trying break in. so i got up and turned every single light on in the house. as though thats going to save me! LOL.i believe it may have been a possum.thats the only explaination that i can come up with. i slept through my alarm only to wake to see the clock displaying 0650! work was to begin in 10mins, and here i am all curled up in my bed in my jim jams.up i get and ring work saying that i will be in at 0730hrs. i was quick to get ready and did arive at that time. another nurse was also late, so i didnt feel so bad.
the day was cruisy. we had a morning tea break of hot french fries and scrambled eggs cooked on the ward. its something we do on public holidays and weekends.call it a priveledge. but we dont get a lunch break. the morning tea break is extended, and we finish an hour early. we are however paid for an 8hr shift. i cant complain. my work place is so flexable.
when i finished work i spotted a mazda3 in the carpark. i went up and checked it out. im in love with this car!!! the owner came over and we got chatting. she told me shes had the car for 6 months and is extremely happy. she even mentioned test driving the holden astra when deciding on which car to purchase. her response was that she personally found the astra to be a bit tinny, and that she's always had a mazda. anyway its given me a bit of insight for deciding on a new vehicle. i will test drive all that im interested in, but as mentioned above "i love the mazda 3".
out again tomorrow for lunch with a girlfriend. then mum and dad are coming to stay post my sister's wedding. she sent me an sms today thanking me for the cards i sent her, and to wish me a happy easter.at least shes acknowledged my wishes to her for her birthday and her future with andrew.
so if car dealers are open on sunday, dad and i will car shop! YIPPEE...
god i feel good! on top of the world.....

4 Comments:

Blogger R.H. said...

Miss Ange, pardon this being said, but all modern cars are tinny: sardine cans.
The Mustang is a big show-off car here, but in America I saw dozens of them, rusting away at the kerb. No one wants them.
I've been car mad all my life, speed mad too, but it's no fun anymore. It's follow the leader, that's all. Bumper to bumper, all the way.

11:28 pm AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

sorry dont agree. gatting a mazda!!!!

11:55 pm AEDT  
Blogger R.H. said...

Gatting was a very good English cricketer. Calling him Mazda could Gat you into strife.

12:29 am AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

ooops spelling error. GETTING a mazda.

10:26 am AEDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home