Tuesday, March 29, 2005

im so excited!!!!!

tomorrows the big day!!!! i just may be driving off with a brand new car....i have looked at the vehicle thoroughly, inside and out. the hatch is the same price as the sedan. i think opting for the sedan will be a wise choice. now all i have to do is choose which color. ive boiled it down to 2 colours. see the above pics. theres titanium grey, or carbon grey. i like both very much. i made up my mind yesturday to purchase the carbon grey. but i do like the titanium grey. AHHHHH... decisions decisions....i cant wait.

2 Comments:

Blogger R.H. said...

Can't wait. No. I'm excited too. I'd prefer a trip through the Dandenongs, with Devonshire tea along the way. We'll probably stop quite a bit.
No need to salute as you open the back door for me. But I would appreciate a nice little smile.

Thanks,
Robert.

9:33 pm AEST  
Blogger ange said...

keep dreaming......

12:25 am AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home