Sunday, April 09, 2006

A KEY TO SUCCESS?????

I have taken the plunge AGAIN and purchased this book that was reccommended to me.
It has a 90% success rate to rid youself of addictive nicotine FOREVER.
I have read the introduction and is sounds really easy to follow. One quote that i like is: "Everey smoker wants to quit and every smoker can find it easy and enjoyable to quit. It's only FEAR that prevents smokers from trying to quit. The greatest gain is to be rid of that fear." All will be revealed in the completion of this book.
I will keep you all posted if this is a key to success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Best of luck, Ange. I know it can be a very difficult thing to do. Hope it works.
Take care, Meow

12:10 pm AEST  
Blogger Spider Girl said...

Good luck!

I've watched friends quit smoking and it looks so hard, but they've all been successful at last.

4:58 am AEST  
Blogger consise10 said...

Good luck ange.How is it going so far and how long have you been smoking ?

10:19 am AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home