Monday, March 13, 2006

I WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME!

I hate myself at the moment. God i wish i could turn back time.
Im so dissapointed in myself. I AM A DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to hide, run away, anything to rid myself of my own stupidity.
I am so beating myself over my drunken behaviour on saturday night.
I have been told i did things and said things that i cant even remember.
Im sooooo embarressed. I HAD ALCOHOL INDUCED AMNESIA.
I am going to ban myself from the pub i went to. I am giving up alcohol.
(mind you i only drink when i go out which is rare. One of the worst types of drinking; BINGING)
A friend told me the only person who is worried about this is ME. No one else. Its in my head 24/7.I cant help it!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE MYSELF!
ARRRRRGH. IT WAS THE EVIL DEVILS IN THE ALCOHOL! IT WASN'T ME ON SATURDAY NIGHT. IT WAS LUCIFER.
WTF do i do?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

4 Comments:

Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Don't know what it was that you did, but if it was alcohol induced, it will be forgiven and forgotten !! We all do stupid stuff when we're drunk ... no-one will hold it against you, not if they are true friends. Don't beat yourself up about it.
Take care, Meow

9:55 am AEDT  
Blogger R.H. said...

Next time you bing, let's know.

Sounds like a good time to put the bite on

11:04 pm AEDT  
Blogger consise10 said...

I love the title of your post and aint it true...if only we could!
Sounds like you might be feeling a tad dizzy..it`s ok ange..its the alcohol which did the speaking.

10:48 am AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

thanx guys. im ok now. all is good!

9:49 pm AEDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home