Friday, October 07, 2005

organised

I have finally got off my ass and organised all the things that i have been procrastinating over this year!
I am getting my car windows tinted! YAY. Cant wait
I am organising a will. You never know if you are going to be hit by a bus.
I am salary packaging. Its Making a huge difference to my wages. Im an idiot for waiting this long.
I have had a massive attack of being "Sady the cleaning lady."Finally i have thrown out crap that i have horded for god knows how long! And i suppose i have been a little pedantic and obsessive with my cleaning regime. A word of advice; Cleaning windows inside and out of your home is a prick of a job. Pay someone to do it. My back suffered for a few days. Never again!!!
And I have to say "I LOVE E-BAY."Ok, i have gone a bit nutty here. Well not really. I purchased 2 items that i have wanted. That being an mp3 player, and a new watch. I did see a gorgeous diamond ring, but i was out bid. Bugger! Everything must happen for a reason.
And finally. I have my whiz bang digital camera. Its ace! What a great purchase. I think i better settle down a bit with spending. Maybe just a little. He he he.
Oops. I forgot to mention that i have applied for a new a job as a nursing supervisor. My fingers, toes, and whatever else are crossed. This would be a great opportunity for me. A challenge and to broaden my horizons. God I LOVE e bay...LOL

7 Comments:

Blogger R.H. said...

My rich auntie made a will. She left everything to me. Then she got hit by a bus. I was driving it.

8:47 am AEST  
Blogger ange said...

Oh RH. My sides are killing me. ROTFL.

10:57 am AEST  
Blogger R.H. said...

I'm LMAO.

Soon I'll have nothing to sit down on.

11:09 am AEST  
Blogger R.H. said...

Having clean windows is an enormous credit to you! Every young lady should have clean windows!

RH.
-President, Peeping Tom's Association.

11:22 am AEST  
Blogger ange said...

You comedian!

12:01 pm AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would that bus happen to be the EB bus??????????????????
AHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5:03 pm AEST  
Blogger ange said...

ssshhhh. thats our little secret nixie. LOL

10:06 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home