Sunday, August 28, 2005

Telephone Sales

I took the plunge and agreed to do a survey for telephone sales. I thought what the hell, as i was told it would only take up 5minutes of my time. Big big big mistake!
I was sent a video to watch, which was a TV show. I had to fill in a survey prior to watching the Tape. Then watched the tape and completed another survey.But thats not all. I recieved a phone call saturday to give my answers to the survey. Then i had to complete a million questions over the phone about the advertisments that were on the tape. Little did i know i had to concentrate on the advertising, i memorised bits and pieces of the sit com instead. This took up 20-30 minutes of my time! i did however recieve a $10 coles myer voucher. So i guess thats a good thing.
Other than that its been work work work. I attended a baby shower today which was a bit of fun. Then ventured to a pub for a counter meal and drinks. Was very enjoyable with the girls from work. So thats about it from me for this week. One more thing....... Hasn't the weather been sensational!!!!!! Bring it on.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home