Monday, May 30, 2005

thoughts in my head today

it was the "A" team today at work:
Angela
Andrea
Amanda
Alisa
Ashley
Anna
Honestly, what are the odds of working with people(7 of us) with their names ALL begining with the letter "A?" very ironic i say........
Other thoughts in my head today; am i ever going to settle down "with the one?" the reason this has been on my mind today is that i have been very observant of others. there are 2 girls at work who are pregant, others that have children, ones that have got married etc.... will i ever fall in love? will i be happy? will i ever have children? will my biological clock run out? will i be on the shelf gathering dust and cobwebs? Pffft. *look at computer screen thinking to my self snap out of it. stop feeling sorry for your self* maybe i should see a clarvoyant. see what the future holds......mmmmmm

1 Comments:

Blogger ange said...

i will believe it when it happends....when im walking down the aisle and say "I do" thats when i will believe it....

5:16 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home