Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Day off...

sleep ins,shopping with mum at chadstone and out to dinner with nan and mum. that was my excitement for the day! my nan yelled at me.....SCARY
we were sitting down having dinner at a chinese restaurant discussing my nans living arrangements. she was saying that she will move into a hostel closer to my mum. i was saying to her that i hope she realises that once that decision is made theres no turning back..she was saying well there's no point staying here everyones gone...
then we were talking about her day at the sing along she went to at the elderly citizens club. i was introduced to one of the women when we picked her up. i asked my nan," who was that lady?" she said," which lady?" i said," the one you introduced me to when we picked you up." she said," i dunno?" i then said," well you must know her, what was her name, she was at the elderly citezens with you". then she yelled "I DONT REMEMBER".
whoooo!!!! it was quite embarressing.... then we got back to her house she was getting aggressive toward her dog,was incontinent and pleaded us not to leave! she appologised to me for having the grizzles. i havnt taken her behaviour to offense, shes unwell mentally which cant be reversed. i just have to be patient with my nan....

4 Comments:

Blogger R.H. said...

Old people don't like accomodation places because they hate being told what to do. But she'll be less lonely there.
What will happen with her dog?

11:13 am AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

we will have to find someone who wants it. are you interested robert?

3:29 pm AEDT  
Blogger R.H. said...

I am always interested in dogs, poor things; I love them all. But I have three already, including two strays.

How people treat animals gives you a fair idea of how they might treat you one day. Especially beware of anyone who is a dog or cat hater. They're scum; not worth knowing.

11:44 pm AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

i agree. how are the arseholes lately that have been abusing cats. the one tonight on the news that beat the cat to death with his walking stick! he needs to beaten to death
with his walking stick!!!!soooo cruel. what goes on in their heads?

10:44 pm AEDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home