Monday, March 14, 2005

ANOTHER DAY

I ended my relationship of almost 5 months today. My feelings have changed, and i have come to relise as a 32yo woman i need to start thinking of marrage, family etc...i thought i loved him and was trying to love him. its just not happening. i told him if he asked me to marry him my answer with no ifs and or buts would be "NO". Yeah i feel terrible, we had good times together. We never had a fight, got along well, however i dont love him.Its not growing. i think ive broken his heart. its devistating, ive been through it a few times in the past. But i cant be with someone that loves me and i dont love them. it cant be a one way street.I came to the realisation that lust is what i felt, and life is to short.Im not exactly jumping for joy, but i had to do what is right for me. people say "your numero uno" and you have to think of your self and what YOU WANT out of life.

my nana got discharged from hospital today and is on antibiotics for her bowel infection. "Campylobacter infection".its caused by raw or undercooked chicken. her hygiene is very poor, so it kinda makes sense now how she became ill.
Anyway, when my mother went to get her the Dr had a discussion about how unsafe it is for my nan to be living on her own.this has been on the cards for a long time. its now a case of searching for long term care, putting her name on waiting lists, and in the meantime getting home help for all activities of daily living. my mum lives an hour away from her, and its getting too difficult to trvel backwards and forwards. Not only that, what if she falls and is on the floor for god knows how long. it happens. At work we have had ppl admitted that have been injured in there home, unable to move, and have been found a week later!

I was thinking how heartbreaking for my mum to nurse her own mum with short term memory loss, incontinence and needing help with everything. I turned the story around and started to think, my god what if that was my mum! i would be so upset and stressed.
my nana is with my mum for the next week at her house while home help can be organised/put into place. i dont know what to think of all this. i do know im here to support my dear mum.*love ya mum xoxo*

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:26 pm AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

gee. i wonder who that could be commenting......no nastyness please

11:05 pm AEDT  
Blogger R.H. said...

If I had a blog I'd never allow anonymous comments. They're always shifty, the dirty dogs. No good.

Do you speak italian? si parla italiano. (poco)

11:36 pm AEDT  
Blogger R.H. said...

Miss Nicky, I believe he DID DO IT, but she wanted other things besides.

11:38 pm AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

whats that supposed to mean robert?

11:43 pm AEDT  
Blogger R.H. said...

The business, the funny business. You know. Golly, don't get me all embarrassed.

12:10 am AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

ahhhh. you embarressed! a bit of an insecurity robert? sorry im dumb.you need to explain..

12:24 am AEDT  
Blogger R.H. said...

Crikey.

Well, you know...that thing married people do. The thing Shakespeare called "Making the beast with two backs."

(heh heh heh. Now I've gone ALL red)

12:30 am AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

poor bobby,all embarressed. LOL.

12:32 am AEDT  
Blogger R.H. said...

I'm ROFL. (Lucky I vacuumed the carpet today, just in case.)

Good night Miss Ange. Miss Nickers wears me out. All that rude talk. I turn all colours, not just red.

12:48 am AEDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:26 am AEDT  
Blogger R.H. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:59 pm AEDT  
Blogger R.H. said...

I'm sorry that you have deleted those comments just because they are a bit critical of you.

You will never get away with telling only your side of a story, people expect the other side as well.

If my comment is not restored, I will never comment here again.

Robert.

10:28 pm AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

well how do i restore????

10:34 pm AEDT  
Blogger R.H. said...

It's all right. Forget about it. I'm not the big boss of anything. But do I feel sorry sometimes, for some people.

11:04 pm AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

yeah i know. but whats happened has happened. i cant turn it back. im not exactly tickled pink as to whats going on in my life. i cant live a life of "what if's" i have to do whats right for me....

11:33 pm AEDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home