Friday, March 11, 2005

feeling better

visited my nan today. shes alot better. we got some results and theres nothing major to worry about. as soon as mum and i arrived her face light up and she started to cry saying,"when am i going to go home? i want to get home to my puppy." we replied by saying, " when your better". she still asked, "what am i doing here?" so clear concise explainations were given. the poor dear. shes sooo confused. repeat, repeat, repeat.short term memory loss!
We went there with her dog. the unit permits pets to visit. she was happy to see her and showed her off to the patients in the lounge room. she often says regularly,"My puppy's all ive got to live for."God love her!
Mum is a bit annoyed, as well as my self, as my sister was in the area where my nan is and, she didnt go and visit her! i told mum she has to say something and not to sweep it under the carpet. she hasnt seen her nan at all this year!!! it goes to show you what she thinks of her family.SELFISH BITCH.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home