Tuesday, April 04, 2006

My efforts are being recognised!


check out the bear!

I recieved this signature bear and a lovely engraved silver pen for my efforts with completeing and now practicing medication administration.
Im even going in the hospitals newsletter! so a few pictures were taken of me and my fellow collegue. We are the only 2 division 2 nurses(SEN'S) in our organisation that are giving out medications, EVER! This is ground breaking stuff.
An afternoon tea was supplied for us with an abundance of congratulations and well done's.
My work place really looks after me. I have recieved a few vouchers, presents and flowers over the 5 years i have been working on the ward. It really makes my job worth while. I even got a nice back pay since december. And a $30 myer voucher for giving a helping hand when there are medical students on the ward.
Im feeling like im on a pedistool. "Look at moie, look at moie, look at moie." hehe

3 Comments:

Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Yay, Ange ... that is brilliant. Well done. That is so cool. You obviously know what you are doing. Enjoy the adulation !! I don't really understand the hospital / nurse / doctor situation and who does what, but you are obviously doing something right !!
Congratulations. Take care, Meow

7:36 am AEST  
Blogger ange said...

thanx guys. im really happy with my occupation at the moment....they really look after me

7:37 pm AEST  
Blogger consise10 said...

Well done on gaining the qualification and yes they should look at 'yoie' because that might inspire some others to follow suite.

6:17 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home