Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Dating dilema's

i have just recently been on three dates with the same guy and now its all over!
The first one was him getting drunk,spilling a beer bottle on the floor, lighting a cigarette when one was already in the ash tray,and being repeatative due to alcohol. I also must mention the irresponsable act of him driving home under the influence! Not only that but the level of immaturity for a grown man who rings me up at 4am. I was soooo angry that day.I thought "ggreat! dont tell me im going to be hastled with phone calls at all odd hours?"
The second date went really well. In fact it was funny as we were outside having a smoke under a tree when a bird shit on his head. We laughed when this happened and i told him to get a lotto ticket. He did but i dont know the outcome.He came over to my house that night for drinks and chatting. My bloody cat wouldnt leave him alone!!! he kept jumping up on his knees,purring and being very smoochy.While all this was happening we were being intimate"kissing."
The 3rd date was me going over to his house for pizza. He actually said before my arrival"i look forward to it." this made me think that hes interested.
We chatted,ate,drank and laughed.we even said to each other that we should take it slow and not rush. i told him i dont want to get hurt.he even told me he likes women?im still trying to figure that one out...i must admitt now that i have always had an instinct to be weary of this guy. some thing was telling me that hes a player. a friend told me he souns like hes lolly shopping. meaning that hes picking out the best ones.i believe she is right.
Last night i got an sms off him. this is what it said:

"hi ive been thinking what you said regards to not being hurt,so decided for that reason we shouldnt catch up no more because i cant see a future for us,im sorry,so i wish you the very best for the future,please dont contact me no more.by paul."
i had a few tears.i did stupidly get my hopes up! so i replied "i agree. good luck to you for the future. bye."
i have come to realise that he is obviously gutless. he had to send an sms instead of speaking to me directly.i learnt that lesson a longtime ago.you dont send things in writting.they get shown!!!
i have been a little down today but on a positive note hes done me a favour! i have learnt to not tell someone too much,to go really slow and to NOT get your hopes up. so all i have to say is that life goes on and that theres plenty of fish in the sea......

1 Comments:

Blogger ange said...

thanx...actually as time has gone by im glad this person is NOT in my life..

9:31 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home