Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Kids shows ARE very entertaining

CHECK THIS OUT!!! VERY FUNNY....

Its a script from a kids TV show that aired in america..




The sketch opens with Zippy peeling a banana...

Zippy: "One skin, two skin, three skin, four.... "
George: "Zippy, where is Bungle?"
Zippy: "I think Geoffrey is trying to get him up"
We see a view of the door and hear Bungle moaning from behind it.
Bungle: "Geoffrey, I can't get it in"
Geoffrey: "You managed it last night"
Bungle: "I know, let's try it the other way around. Ooooooh, I've got it in"
Bungle and Geoffrey enter the studio with Bungle carrying a hammer and peg kit
Bungle: "Would you stick this on the shelf, George"
George: "I can't reach, you'll have to stick it up yourself,
Geoffrey (to camera) " Hello everyone, today we are talking about playing"
Bungle: "Playing with each other, Geoffrey?"
Geoffrey: "Yes Bungle, do you have a special friend that you like to play with?"
George: "Yesterday we played with our balls.Are we going to play with our friend's balls today?"
Bungle: "Yes, and we can play with our twangers as well."
Geoffrey (to camera): Have you seen Bungles twanger?
Zippy: "Oh I have, I showed him how to pluck with it."
Bungle: "It's my plucking instrument."
Geoffrey asks the audience if they can pluck like Bungle
Zippy: "I can, I'm the best plucker here."
George: "And I'm good at banging. My peg's hard isn't it Zippy?"
Zippy: "Well of course it is, Your peg wouldn't go in if it was soft."
Geoffrey: "Let's get back to Bungle's twanger."
Bungle (excited): "Oooooh Geoffrey, we could all paint our twangers couldn't we?"
George: "Let's sing that plucking song."
Bungle: "Rod and Roger can get their instruments out and Jane has got two lovely Maracas."
Singers Rod, Roger and Jane enter
Rod: "We could hear you all banging away."
Roger: "Banging can be fun."
Jane: "Ooooh yes, and I was banging away all last night with Rod and Roger."
Roger (looking sad): "Yes, but it broke my plucking instrument."
Geoffrey: "Never mind Roger, let sing the plucking song, come on everybody get your instruments out."
Rod (to Jane): "Do you want to blow on my pipe while I'm twanging away?"
Jane: "Oh no Rod, I was blowing a lot with Roger last night. But would you like to play with my maracas?"
Zippy: "No, let's just pluck away with our twangers."
Bungle: "Yes, it doesn't matter what size your twanger is."
Zippy: "I've got a big red one."
George: "I've only got a tiny twanger. But it works well and I like to play with it."
Geoffrey (to viewers): "Well, have you got your twangers out? And remember, you can bounce your balls at the same time. If you haven't got any balls, ask a friend if you can play with his. Now, let's all sing the plucking song."
Everyone in studio: "Pluck, pluck, pluck away, we're going to pluck all day today."
"Pluck, pluck, pluck away, we're going to pluck all day."
Geoffrey (to viewers): " It's time for us all to go now, but don't forget to get your twangers out and play with your balls."
"See you soon. Bye."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home