Thursday, April 28, 2005

spinning out!!!

OMG! i typed in my name on google and came across a girl from germany with exactly the same name. so i emailed her and she replied!!! so i have now told her more about me and my family and how i am a "blah"(my surname). it will be so interesting to see what happens with all of this......

today is date#2. its nearing!!! "I will feel the fear and do it anyway."

my stars for the week are:

You need to consider your options without distractions.
In some cases this involves deep personal introspection, in others frank
exchanges with those closest and experts.
While you wont necessarily devise a new approach now, the more willing you are to explore unfamiliar territory, the better advantage you'll take of the fresh perspective this potentially life-changing cycle offers........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home