Wednesday, March 02, 2005

sibbling rivalry.

convo with sis:
(text message)
sis:A,wedding RSVP due yesturday.
pls reply today as must give final
numbers to restaurant.

me:well why is my RSVP for 28th feb
and mum and dads is for 11th march?

sis:we knew they were coming! are
you coming or not?

me:sorry i wont be attending your wedding.
you can now invite someone else.



sis:your decision. no one else is invited!
(10 mins later....)
sis:Are you definately not coming?once i give numbers
theyre final and cant be changed.

me: are you home? can i call you?

sis:home.

so i ring her.
sis; hello
me; hi how are you?
sis; good thanx
me; look, i think its best that i dont come to your wedding.
i dont feel comfotable, and i dont think you really want
me to attend?
sis: thats just all in your head
me; ok.....also im dissapointed that you didnt invite the one
that i love.
sis; well angela i dont know him. ive met him once.
me; well if it was my wedding id be inviting you and your partner
sis; well hes my husband and you have met him.
me; ok, fine fair enough.
sis; ok, gotta go....bye
me; bye.

then she rings my dad and says im being silly by not going to her wedding. my dad says that if her and i cant get along whats the point of angela attending?
i personally think that she was trying to stir the pot but her plan backfired.
enough of her and her wedding. my decision is final. im not going!

3 Comments:

Blogger R.H. said...

I'm astonished. Refusing to invite your partner is an enormous insult to him. And to you!
It's just bloody ridiculous. Childish.
I'm sorry already for whatever poor bugger she marries!

12:41 am AEDT  
Blogger ange said...

personally, i dont think it will last. just give it time. i think she likes to controll him and his dad. theres no competition. for christs sake her husband to be lives next door to his dad! and my sis is 6yrs older than him. but i guess age has nothing to with it does it?

1:20 pm AEDT  
Blogger R.H. said...

At my age, I sure hope not.

2:52 pm AEDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home