Saturday, February 05, 2005

Hungover!

seedy saturday.Im soooo not well. had a big night on the turps.chardonay,bourbon and coke, quick fucks and tequilla slammers. what a mix. no wonder i have a hang over from hell!!! i was oh sooo drunk. i went to a pub,snatched the mic out if the band players hand and made an announcement(we were celebrating a going away party for a co worker who was leaving)scored some drinks off guys i was flirting with and danced the night away. i managed to cop a bit of memory loss at the end of the night. my partner picked me up and told me this morning that i flaked out on the kitchen floor and couldnt get up. he said that i kept on saying "i cant get up, im so fat."so he then apparently grabbed me by the arms and dragged me along the kitchen tiles to the bed room and i woke up naked. i had no recollection of him putting me to bed and undressing me. pretty scary hey. we also got maccas on the way home. do you think i can remember eating a cheese burger and fries? NO.i was also told that i told him i chatted up a black man and scored free drinks. i really cant remember that. fortunately my partner isnt fussed about me chatting up guys for free drinks. i did say so shall i take a few condoms with me? a straight flat out ,NO. i was only joking. i would never cheat on him....
As for today,when i woke i still felt pissed. a thumping headache, nausea and a feelingof malaise. in other words i felt like crap!! i still do, but no where near as bad as i did this morning. its been such a lazy day. ive watched dvds, layed down on the couch for most of the day and managed to get some take away food. you cant beat the good ol take away food to assist in the recovery of a hang over. im never drinking like that again. yeah right! ive said that one before too many times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home