Wednesday, January 19, 2005

my whinge for the day.

we females are expensive creatures! we purchase lotions, potions, lingere, sanitary wear, make up, maintain ourselves with expensive visits to the hairdressers and to the beauty salon for painful waxing. Not only that, we put up with PMT, childbirth, and the raising of children along with sleepless nights. I am not a mother, but i have seen it and how exhausting it is on a female. MEN they work, come home ,recieve a cooked meal, get there washing done, kick back and have a beer while they watch the footy!!! Its not fair. why couldnt god have invented us with a flawless finish, no hair to wax, hair that doesnt need colouring,no PMT or painful childbirth. men should have been designed to have kids as well. LOL...
all of these thoughts filtered my brain today when i relised it looks as though im wearing shag pilled carpet on my legs. $50 to go and get a leg wax.$110 to go to the hairdressers.well i cant afford it. so today i purchased my own tub of $20 wax which should last me a while. as for the hair, thats going to have to wait as rents due, food shop, gas bill, electricity bill and my credit card. ARGHHH...Its not fair. us females, we are expensive arnt we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home