Saturday, January 29, 2005

my new hobby...

i have just started to copy dvds. i have done 10 this week! naughty naughty. lol...i love it!i watched the movie "Man on fire" staring Denzel Washington. i highly recommend it. and yes i have a copy. he said in the movie "Revenge is best served cold",i like that saying. not that im revengeful and malicious,but i thought it had a good ring to it....
i am about to watch one called "Godsend." sounds good.
tomorrow im catching up with my best friend who i refer to as my SS.(Surrogate sister) the reason being that my sister and i arnt close. we are not even friends. things are even more distant now than ever due to an unpleasant fight we had on xmas day in front of the whole family. i wont go into detail,i dont want to live that experience again. anyway i love my friend dearly, shes my best friend and surrogate sister.we are probably going to go to the movies and see Alfie, staring spunky tasty Jude Law.Mmmmmmmmmmmmm......LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home